Pam would love to hear about your successful escape or even your tale of horror! In fact, why not share your experience with the world? Please take a minute to share your story. It could be a profound moment, a breakthrough or any action you are truly proud of.
To inspire readers, we sometimes feature these stories on the Escape blog, so please only share those experiences you don’t mind being made public (or let us know if there are details that you’d prefer to keep private).
We want to hear all the great details, but please try to limit your story to under 2000 words.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS TO GET THE IDEAS FLOWING:
IF YOUR STORY IS ABOUT A SUCCESSFUL ESCAPE
1) Tell us a little bit about your corporate career path.
2) What made you decide to change careers?
3) What were your biggest career change challenges?
4) What are the best and worst things about your new career?
5) What advice would you give to someone who feels stuck in an uninspiring job? Do you have any success secrets to share?
IF YOUR STORY IS ABOUT A LIFE OF QUIET CORPORATE DESPERATION
1) Where are you now? (metaphorically)
2) How did you get there?
3) Why do you feel you need to make a change?
4) What advice or resources do you need to move forward?
Send your story to email@example.com